Ratchasuda College, Mahidol University invites applicant for the job position of: Specialist (Foreigner)
• All applicants must hold a bachelor or a master or a doctoral degree
in the following fields: research, education, special education, social science, social work, political science, linguistics, anthropology, psychology, technology, computer, rehabilitation, disability studies and other related fields.
• The experiences in working with/ for Persons with Disabilities
should be attached or described (If available).
Primary Job Description:
• Provide high quality in teaching and research regarding persons with
disabilities, rehabilitation, assistive technologies, linguistic, sign language, anthropology and other related fields.
• Provide supervisory support as follows;
– Edit/prove and give advice in Article writing for publication in the
– Give advice in the curriculum development
– Give advice and train English using provide English training to
students and staff of Ratchasuda College
– Plan and develop international academic network regarding
disabilities and Rehabilitation in terms of research cooperation and curriculum development
Please send a cover letter with your résumé, transcript, a copy of passport or ID card, and a recent 1-inch photo to the Human Resources Unit at:
For more information or to download an application, please visit www.rs.mahidol.ac.th You’ll find an application form under “Job Opportunities” heading.